Part Board allows you to experience what it is like to own a horse with out incurring the full expenses
and responsibilities of ownership. In a part board you share the expenses of horse ownership with the
horse’s owner in turn you are allowed to use the horse an agreed upon amount of time.
Springland Farm Responsibilities:
- The daily care for the horse
- Organizes Farrier and Vet visits
- Will pay any extraordinary Vet care costs required by the horse
- Supplies all equipment that the horse uses
- Is responsible for all purchasing of equipment needed or used by horse
- Will pay a portion of farrier, vet and daily care costs.
- Will use the horse in maximum of 3 additional lessons each week
- Springland farms are responsible for choosing an appropriate horse for the Part boarder.
Part Boarder Responsibilities:
- Will pay to Springland Farms a portion of the farrier and normal veterinary costs as predetermined by Springland Farm and outlined in a monthly fee schedule below.
- Will use the horse in additional lessons throughout the week.
- Any lessons you wish to participate in are extra costs and are above the cost of part boarding
- Lessons are not considered part of the 3 times you have use of the horse each week.
- Mandatory one lesson per week - additional fees apply
- The part board lasts for one year, starting date to be determined by parties, if during or after this time the part boarder wishes to purchase the horse that can be arranged by a predetermined sale price for the horse.
Part Boards Available:
Full part board
Cost $240 per month plus HST includes 3 private rides a week. 1 lesson per week is manditory and not included in part board price.
Half part board
Cost $180 per month plus HST includes 2 private rides a week. 1 lesson per week is manditory and not included in part board price.
Mini part board
Cost $100 per month plus HST includes 6 rides per month. 1 lesson per week is manditory and not included in part board price.