A special thank you to all who participated or donated funds.
Without your help it would not be possible to continue making all the up grades required to
make Springland Riding Stables an even better environment for our horses and our riders.
- 2009 Ride-a-thon Dates April 5th, May 30th, August 8th, October 31, December 27. This year all funds raised will be going towards the addition of a road from the barn to the jumping field, increased farm drainage and a new Fjord mare to expand our special needs program.
- Ride-a-thon Raised $750 towards the installation of the extension of the barn to provide us with storage and room to eventually add the extra stalls in our arena. (April 2007)
- Ride-a-thon Raised $1250 towards the finishing barn extension to provide us with storage and a place for additional stall when we need them. (October 2007)
- Ride-a-thon Raised $840 towards new paddocking to help increase our capacity for horses and allow us to more easily utilize our outside jumping field. (May 2008)
- Ride-a-thon Raised $450 for the purchase of a new heated water bucket for the girls and the purchase of kick boards for the arena walls. (December 2008)
Pictures from Past Ride-a-Thons
Click to enlarge